1. SARE joint stock company, with registered office in Rybnik at 35 Raciborska Street and, written down in the National Court Register, kept by Regional Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register, at number 0000369700, about the share capital equivalent to 221,550.00 PLN, NIP: 642-28-84-378, as the owner and the administrator of the www.sare.pl service and www.saresa.pl (farther: the Service or Services) presents below information concerning applying and using the cookies files in the Service.
2. Service does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies files (so-called "cookies") are computer datas, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service of the User and are intended to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contains the name of the website from which they are, the storage time on terminal equipment and a unique number.
4. The administrator of the Service is an entity putting cookies files on the terminal unit of the User of the Service and gaining access to them.
5. Cookies files are used to:
a) adapt the web content of the Service to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the websites, in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the User of the Service and properly display a web page, tailored to individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand in what way the Users of the Service use the websites, what can improve the structure and content;
c) maintain the session of the User of the Service (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Service.
6. The Service uses two basic types of cookies, "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User to log-off time, leaving the website or excluding of the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies files are stored in the terminal equipment of the User for the time specified in the cookies files’ parameters or until they are removed by the User.
7. In addition, the Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, allowing using the services available within the Service, for example, authentication cookies files used for services that require authentication within the Service;
b) cookies files used to ensure the safety, for example used to detect frauds in case of authentication within the Service;
c) "efficiency" cookies files, enabling the collection of information about the way of using websites of the Service
d) "functional" cookies files, enabling to "remember" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, for example in case of the chosen language or region of origin of the User, the font’s size, the appearance of the website, etc.
e) "advertising" cookies files allowing to provide to the Users advertising content more tailored to their interests.
8. In many cases, software for browsing the web (browser) by default, allows to store cookies on terminal equipment. Users of the Service may make changes of the cookies files’ settings at any time. The settings can be changed in particular in such way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform about every entering in the device of the User of the Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways to support cookies files are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
9. The Service Administrator informs that reduce of using of cookies files may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
10. Cookies files are posted in the terminal equipment of the User of the Service and can also be used by the co-administrator of the Service’s advertisers and partners.
11. More information about cookies files is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the "Help" menu in the browser.
PDF 0.38 MB Download
PDF 0.21 MB Download
PDF 0.07 MB Download
PDF 1.02 MB Download
SARE Key functions
PDF 2.4 MB Download
We help those who help. Find out more about our offer for non-profit